Roulette strategies listed on this page will help you to improve your chances of winning, but we also recommend that you always use a betting system when playing this game in your favourite top online casino. This can easily be combined with any strategy. Below we explain how two systems are used in roulette.
James Bond strategy
Everyone knows James Bond and his casino stories; roulette is definitely one of the favourite games of the British secret agent, alongside baccarat of course.
For the James Bond strategy, you first set a total amount that you want to bet – this can be infinitely high or low, depending on your budget. Then you just have to follow three steps (the following numbers are adjusted to a total of 200 pounds):
- You bet £140 on all numbers between 19 and 36.
- You place £50 on all numbers between 13 and 18.
- You place £10 on the zero.
With this betting method, you can cover a lot of numbers. With a stake of 200 euros, you win as follows:
- £80 between 19 and 36.
- £100 between 13 and 18.
- £160 at zero.
- £0 between 1 and 12.
You can combine the bond strategy with a progressive strategy like Martingale to make up for your losses. Of course, your bankroll has to play a role.
The mathematical roulette strategy
Roulette is also subject to the laws of statistics and probability. So the probability of hitting a certain number is 1/37. This means that in a whole game cycle (consists of 37 rounds) only 24 numbers can be hit once or several times; the other 13 are unlikely.
With this statistical observation, the following strategy was developed:
- Look at the outcome of 30 roulette rounds and collect statistics (it is likely that 13-14 numbers were hit once, 5-6 twice, and 16-17 not once)
- Determine the number of game rounds: divide 36 by the number of numbers that have occurred twice in the 30 rounds, e.g. 36: 4 = 9, where 9 is the number of game rounds. (round up the numbers with decimal places)
- We bet equally on all numbers that appear in the 30 rounds of statistics collected.
- If after the number of rounds, we have not won, we end the session and start again.
According to this strategy, it is not desirable to participate in statistics where the number of twice occurred numbers is less than 4 or greater than 8. So, collect statistics, watch out for the number of numbers that have occurred twice, do the math, don’t change the bet and have fun!
The Columns & Dozen Roulette Strategy
The roulette field consists of the dozen and the columns. There are three “dozen” on the field, each with 12 numbers.
- Dozen: 1-12
- Dozen: 13-24
- dozen: 25-36 these run across the field and are easy to remember. The columns, on the other hand, are not so easy to remember. You run along the field vertically.
- Column: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34;
- Column: 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35;
- Column: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36.
You watch about 10 game rounds to evaluate which column or which dozen shows up the most. You bet equally on 2 columns or 2 dozen. With this method, we cover ⅔ of the field. The chances of winning are then 66%.
We bet on 2 columns and 2 dozen at the same time. Only on 4 cells and the zero is not bet. With this method, the odds of winning are around 86%. This strategy is great for long games and a small bankroll. However, you should definitely be able to keep track of your stakes and bets. This roulette strategy is seductive, but also exhausting.
It is hardly suitable for a joyful game of online roulette, but rather for meticulous betting. We, therefore, advise against it, because roulette is all about having fun. Anyone who enters the game with a different mindset may be disappointed.